2016年2月16日火曜日

Malaychan

Assalamualaykum,
Nothing beats the taste of Halal food! At least, that’s what I felt. Alhamdullilah, there is a restaurant called “Malaychan,” that serves Halal certified Malaysian dish. The owner of the restaurant is Japanese Muslim. I met her when I came to this restaurant, and she’s such a nice lady. I met the chefs as well; both of them are Muslim of course and, like the owner, they welcomed us with a warm greeting. I ordered Belachan fried rice and Satay, the famous Malaysian milk tea and curry puff. The Belacahan fried rice is the best that I tried so far, totally recommended. And you can also order authentic Malaysian cuisine in this well decorated restaurant. Don’t hesitate to come and try their amazing taste. Malaychan is located near Ikebukuro Station and is accessible from the famous Yamanote Line of Tokyo. You can go to the capital of Japan with Shinkansen for 1 hour 40 minutes from Sendai and transfer to Yamanote Line at Tokyo Station.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿