2016年2月16日火曜日

Shiogama Seafood Wholesale Market

I just came to realize that I live so close to one of the world famous seafood markets and the sushi capital in the world.
Shiogama Seafood Wholesale Market is located just less than 1hour by train from my house in Sendai city. I visited Shiogama Seafood Market during Obon holiday.Our journey started from Sendai station and we took JR Senseki Line bound for Honshiogama station.From there you can take the 100 yen SHIONAVI bus and get off just right in front of the Market. Shiogama Seafood Market has become my favourite wholesale seafood market.
Did you know that this market is a major tuna market as well?
And the most important thing is you can make your own favourite DONBURI by picking your favourite seafood from the market and put them on top of your rice. In the block No.6, you can find a shop that sells the 300-yen set for rice and Miso Soup(Unfortunately, the Miso soup in the shop contains alcohol, so we just ordered rice).

If you don't like eating them raw, then there is a facility to grill your fish, shrimp, and etc.Enjoy and have a nice day at Shiogama Seafood Market !



3 件のコメント:

  1. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place wholesale seafood melbourne

    返信削除
  2. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! http://www.aquanas.com.au/

    返信削除
  3. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. additional resources

    返信削除