2016年2月17日水曜日

beautiful sunflower field in Furukawa

Assalamualaykum,
On a beautiful summer, beautiful sunflowers are blooming. Alhamdullilah, I had a chance to visit a beautiful sunflower field in Furukawa. This sunflower field is free entrance where you can enjoy the view whole day. And you may visit a souvenir shop there that sells sunflower related items. For example, sunflower ice cream: this is the first time I tried it and the taste is a little bit weird for me, but edible though as long as it's Halal. You can also try a sunflower pie and sunflower seeds. I love sunflower seed. This was my favourite childhood snack and the price is not so expensive. I took pictures of Halal items so that you can buy them at this place. ENJOY...
To visit this place you can take the bus from the Sendai station bus stop NO.1 to the Furukawa station, and from there you can take the bus to the field.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿