2016年2月10日水曜日

Yakitate!! Japan

Assalamualaykum,
Before I came to Japan, I watched ‘Yakitate!! Japan,’ an anime about a boy who wants to create an original Japanese Bread (pan means bread in Japanese, so Japanes Bread=>Ja-pan).
In one of its episode, they said that Melon-pan is one of the Japan’s original breads. Since then, I was really looking forward to eat it when I come to Japan, however, I am really sad that most of
them use haram ingredients… But I am very happy now that the melonpan sold in Tohoku University’s Aobayama campus cafeteria doesn’t use haram ingredient… I love it very much. The bread is soft and the cookie crust on top of it is very sweet and crunchy
I would like to eat it every break. But it’s also very popular among Japanese so the fastest are the winner…Enjoy.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿