2016年2月8日月曜日

Kan-ketsu-sen



ssalamualikum and hello,

[Geiser sighseeing]
Have you ever known about the geyser (a spring that sprouts out vapor and hot water at regular interval) or, in Japanese, 間欠泉(Kan-ketsu-sen)? During my recent visit to Osaki, I got a chance to visit geyser. Even the noxious stinky smell of sulfur welcomed us.
Despite the smell, the beautiful view of this place was so amazing. We also could make our own onesen-tamago (semi boiled eggs that are made by cooking eggs in a hot spring) and I can enjoy unique footbath experience. During my visit, I was lucky enough to be able to observe the water sprout that was as high as
approximately 2 meters from the geyser. It was so nice and memorable experience and I recommend everyone to visit this
place to appreciate the magnificence of nature.

[Malay language]

Assalamualaikum,
Saya ingin memperkenalkan satu tempat menarik di Osaki. Disitu kita boleh melihat Geiser dan pemandangan alam semulajadi yang sangat cantik. Bagi saya ini satu pengalaman yang menarik yang saya tidak akan lupakan.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿