2016年2月10日水曜日

Osaki ballon festival

You can see more than 20 colorful balloons filling the air from the highway!
[Osaki ballon festival]
Assalamualikum and hello,
I got a chance to enjoy the 30th Osaki Ballon Festival that was successfully held recently at River Park in Osaki, Miyagi. I was there at day 2 of the event. Under perfect and nice weather, I was very excited when I could see more than 20 colorful balloons filling the air from the highway. Unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to test flight the balloon since it was limited for the first 200 people and most of them started queuing since 4am even though the event starts at 7am. Apart from hot balloons, there were also powered paragliders and small plane demonstration, which gave variety to this event. Since I missed the chance to test flight the balloon this year, I will try my best next year’s event, so that I will be one of 200 lucky people!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿