2016年2月8日月曜日

Tsubaki abura

Assalamualikum and hello,

[Tsubaki abura]

Today I would like to review one my essential products that I often use for my hair: 100% Natural Toshima Tsubaki Oil. It is made from pure camellia, which has lot of benefits for hair. It’s believed to help brighten the hair, reduce dandruff formation, soften the hair and make the hair easier to handle especially during winter. This hair oil is also odorless and smooth. A few drops of this great hair oil change my hair in an instant, and over time it helps to brighten and moisturize my hair. And, what makes this camellia oil different from the rest is that it is the only halal certified camellia oil in the world today. Let’s change to 100% Natural Toshima Tsubaki Oil from today onwards.

[Malay language]

Assalamualaikum,
Disini saya ingin memperkenalkan product minyak yang berasaskan bunga chameleon. Minyak ini bagus untuk kecantikan dan kelembapan rambut dan kulit.Selamat mencuba.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿