2015年6月12日金曜日

Akiu Village shopping center

Assalamualaykum
Brothers and Sisters, If you want to buy original local souvenirs from Akiu Hotspring area, then you should go to Akiu Village shopping center. This is the place where you can find various kinds of local products of Akiu: fresh fruits and vegetables grown by Akiu farmers (Organic and pesticide-free): sweets such as puddings and cakes, as well as fresh milk and yoghurt.
A unique building made of woods and a large parking space make this place very welcoming and convenient to visit. Actually I did not really want to leave this place, because there were still many products that I wanted to explore and review.
I hope I can visit this place again someday.
Tell me your experience when you visit this place, ok?









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿