2015年6月1日月曜日

Aquamarine Fukushima

Do you like Sushi, everyone? I bet you do.
Where do eat sushi usually? I assume you eat at some sushi place.
Today, I’m going to introduce a unique sushi experience.
Aquamarine Fukushima is an aquarium. But you can eat sushi here.
Eating delicious sushi while watching fishes swimming in front of you…it is a bizarre sight.
Unlike a regular so-called “aquarium,” Aquamarine Fukushima does not offer seal shows and such; in stead, there are fish tanks that reproduced the real sea environment and an exhibit about the organism of coelacanth.
I just introduced this place as an “aquarium,” but let me correct that.
I think it’s more appropriate to call this facility as “the museum of maritime science.”
There is an aspect of dietary education in the bizarre sight, that is, by looking at living fishes while eating sushi, you learn that you’re eating life.

Not only can you enjoy but also you get to learn.
Why don't you visit Auqamarine Fukushima with your family?










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿